Thanks for stopping by!

If you're easily amused like me, feel free to make the fishies at the bottom of my page chase after your mouse! Or, play a game of Tetris! It's addictive fun! ^_^

6.06.2011

Fingerless Gloves!?

I was walking around the store the other day when I saw a skein of HOT PINK yarn!! I thought to myself, "You MUST make something awesome out of this!" And so I did! :P  Instead of knitting this time, I decided to crochet, and created some fingerless gloves in hot hot pink! :)  I may be a bit of a punk, but I'm still a girl, and love hot pink! I am working on the second one, and then after that I am going on the search for some deep green yarn to make a pair for my sister who already wants some! I'll post pictures soon, but for now just think about leg warmers for your writsts and forearms, leaving your fingers free.. :P  I'm sure they'll be great for working in the winter, when regular gloves just get in the way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment